Friday, April 11, 2008

WIP: cabled armwarmers

Cabled Fingerless Arm-warmers Progress update
Recipient: Anna
Occasion: Christmas
Deadline: December 2008

I started these mittens at the beginning of April. They've been on my year long gift along list since the beginning of the year and I'm finally making progress on them. I think part of what helps is that I've decided to knit them both at the same time. I'd say they're about 30 % done. I'm using the Big Braid cable from Interweave's cables stitchonary and I'm very happy with how it's going.





2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Very nice. I love green and purple is my other fave! You are doing a great job. Cables are the best!

Liz said...

Thank you! I was feeling very inspired by the cables. I absolute love them ^_^ Green is wonderful too. I'm planning on making something in purple for my next project!