Sunday, December 7, 2008

Zigzag Mitts

Hi Knitters! I'm so excited to see all the wonderful mitts here (the Sucky Thumb mitts are so cute)! I love knitting them because the patterns can be wonderfully simple, or can offer you a small project to try a more advanced technique. This year, I wrote up my own pattern for fingerless mitts!

DSC07148

They are called Zigzag Study Hall: Fingerless Mitts and are worked in two contrasting colors of sport weight yarn. The pattern is available as a download on Ravelry for $5. Click here if you're interested.

If you don't want to go through Ravelry, you can also buy them on my blog here. Thanks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Fantastic design Mandy!

Jodi said...

Cute! I love them.

Trish said...

These zig zags are just the thing for me. I just got a new iPhone and I can't operate without fingerless gloves! Thanks for the nice comments on my cowl design over at Canary Knits!