Sunday, November 16, 2008

Pattern Links

Hi Everyone! If you have a fingerless mitt pattern you love (free or paid) post a link to it in the comments so we can see too! I'll be adding them to the master pattern list in the sidebar as we go along.

Let me start - here's a few of my FREEBIE fingerless mitts favorites in my ravelry queue right now:

Cherry Red Handwarmers - (RAV link) Cute and stylish!
Fishtail Wrist Warmers (RAV link only) So pretty in sock yarn!
Garter Stitch Handwarmers (RAV Link to my fav pair)


How about you? What are some of yours? Enquiring minds want to know! =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd love it if you add my latest mitts pattern, the granny mitts, available here:
http://chezplum.com/patterns/granny-mitts/

Thanks !
Sylv

Anonymous said...

Great! Just added - thanks! =)