Sunday, December 16, 2007

Finished mitts!

Hello all, you have been making some amazing mitts! I'm so excited to be here! Mitts make my life bearable. My hands area almost always cold, so I can never have too many pairs of mitts.

Here are a few I've been cranking out this fall...

Rannoch: FO

First up, we have Rannoch, designed by Corinne of Knit 1, Purl 2, Stab. Loved this pattern. I made 2 fewer repeats and ditched the thumb, but that was due to my lack of skill and time (this was a gift for an admin). I made mine with WoolEase in Cranberry on 12" circular addi turbo size 8. These are definitely on my short list for me to make for myself in the new year.

DSC_0011

Next, we have Fetching, from knitty. I skipped the picot bind-off and the thumb. Lovely knit as well. If I make these again, I think I'll make them longer and maybe with fewer stitches so they cling more to my arm. These were also a gift, and well received.

Thanks for hosting this KAL! I've really enjoyed adding all these mitt patterns to my queue :) Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

Bernadette said...

They are gorgeous! Lovely job!