Monday, November 5, 2007

Sick Day...

Hi All - This is your friendly neighborhood hostess here and I wanted to give you a quick heads up that unfortunately I have come down with a rather bad case of the flu. I've been fighting it all weekend and had to take a sick day off work. I hope to be better soon but I wanted to let you know that if you've emailed me requesting an invite it will be delayed. I will get to you in a day or two, as soon as I feel better.

Also, those of you who are swapping I'm so sorry for the delay in sending out your partners. As soon as I am well enough to sit at the computer for longer than 5 minutes I will make sure to send them out. Definitely in the next day or two.

Thanks all and happy fingerless mitt knitting!
=) Keri

5 comments:

carolynhannah said...

Get well soon

Anonymous said...

Awww.... feel better Keri!

Bernadette said...

Feel better, Keri! Let me know if I can help out with the blog in any way...

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you've been sick. Hope you're feeling better!

Debi said...

feel better soon Keri!