Monday, October 8, 2007

Gauntlet Fever

Ok, sorry about that
I tried to add a post to this but it was really weird. I didn't even know that it uploaded.
AnywayI made these gauntlets with yarn that I spun. Two ply handspun yarn 80% merino wool and 20% mohair. Very soft and cushy - I love them lots. Cannot wait to wear them . Still pretty nice out in Upstate NY. I am hoping to wear them to the NY State Sheep and Wool Festival being held in Rhinebeck NY , Oct 20th and 21st. I will be there on Sat the 20th - all day! Wearing these if weather permits and my Ariann sweater if I can finish it! Hehe. All I need is "time"! BTW I used size 8 needles and followed the pattern - no changes - Next time I will do the pattern with the fingers -.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nanda said...

aw, come on, give us some info! that looks so lovely, i need to know pattern specs, needle size, yarn, etc. :)