Saturday, September 29, 2007

A Knuck and A Half



Started just yesterday morning on the way to work, these Knucks for my mother-in-law are almost complete! I'm using Rowan Felted Tweed (so lovely...) and chose the textured cuff instead of the ribbing mostly because I didn't feel like getting up to retrieve a smaller set of needles. :)

This is my fourth time making these fingerless gloves and I absolutely love them. And -- how weird is this? -- I found out yesterday via Ravelry that I went to high school with one of the gals modeling the gloves on Knitty (she's wearing the Knuck that says "cold"). What a small world.

4 comments:

Virtuous said...

Love your textured cuffs!

And the pic is hot!

Nanda said...

when you make these, what have you had as the "tattoo" text or images?

snowroses said...

nice mitts u make :)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful picture!