This past weekend I started my first pair of fingerless mittens - Orchid Mitts! There was some progress being made, I did do some initial swatching on 2.5mm and 3.0mm because I don't have 2.75's in my collection for magic loop. I was a little wishy-washy on which needle size to use because gauge-wise they were both pretty close on. But after I washed it and blocked it I decided to go with the 2.5's.
If you read my blog you know I had a bit of a fiber saga last week - I had some gorgeous fiber I'm spinning up to design a fingerless mitt pattern that my dogs ate. Well I'm happy to report all turned out well, I finished the first bobbin last night!
As always, more info on my blog -