Friday, September 21, 2007

Love Fingerless Mitts...

Hi, I just joined this Kal thanks to Angelika . I love making Fingerless gloves. I knit for a wool store and an Alpaca Farm, so I'm kept really busy. The hardest thing to do is find time to knit stuff for myself. All these mitts are knit with alpaca or alpaca/silk blend.
This pattern is Fetching on a DK yarn and a thumb gusset. I just finished this pair and am working on writing out the pattern.






This pair is Nicholas' Fingerless gloves from Interweave Knits (free pattern). Modified into mitts and a stockinette palm.









And these two are Fetching as is.

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Your Nicholas Gloves came out great. Funny, I printed the pattern up yesterday to make hubby a pair ! Our Anniversary is coming up in November!

I like your adjustments to Fetching!
Vanessa

Angelika said...

I'm glad you joined in. Nice to see you here. I know, I'm so bad.

Anonymous said...

All your mitts are beautiful! I love the adjustments to fetching and the nicholas gloves!