Monday, September 10, 2007

Welcome to New Members!

Hi There!

We've had a lot of new members join us in the past week so I just wanted to take a second and say hello and we're so glad you're joining us!

There is a button for the group you can add to your blog if you'd like, it's on the sidebar.


We have a group on flickr as well if you're interested in adding your photos to the pool.

Looking for ideas??? There are links to pattern ideas in the sidebar, if you'd like one added please send me an email or leave a comment and I'll put it up there. Thanks so much for those who have sent me links so far!

Our September contest closes tonight (if you're new and you're wondering what the heck I'm talking about, click here) The koigu and lantern moon sox sticks will be finding a new home tomorrow, and I'll announce the winner here. You can still be eligible to win if you join the knitalong anytime between now and tomorrow morning when I check my email (around 7am EST), so good luck!

I'll be announcing the October contest as we get closer to it.

Happy knitting!
Your hostess, Keri

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure....I'm eyeing up a new pair anyway...so why not kal!

Karen S, Lykkefanten said...

There is a free pattern for fingerless mitts on my blog too, you are welcome to use it.

the blogpost with the pattern is

http://lykkeogloekker.blogspot.com/2007/05/opskriftpattern-release.html

hope you can use it

Linda said...

I'd like to join the fun!
Thanks,
Linda