Wednesday, September 5, 2007

My First KAL!

Hi all! My name is Hilary and this is my first time joining a Knit Along. The topic is right up my alley, as I adore fingerless mitts. Earlier this year, I made some Endpaper Mitts:

and some Knucks:

and wore them every day until it was too warm. Now that it's almost fall, it's time for another pair. I'm loving the Natalya Mitts in the sidebar, as well as the Whitewater Wristwarmers from Magknits. My mother-in-law also needs a pair of Knucks. So many patterns, so little time!

I can't wait to see everyone else's projects!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh your endpapers are GORGEOUS Hilary! =)

And thanks for the link as well to the whitewater pattern, just added it to the sidebar!

Anonymous said...

Love your endpaper mitts! The knucks are great too!

Unknown said...

Wow, those are lovely!