Thursday, September 27, 2007

Pulsvärmare - a swedish version of fingerless mitts

One more knitoholic here!
For me fingerless mitts are a way to get to play with yarns. Since I don´t like scarfs and therefor I didn´t have a reason for buying all those incredible yarns that looks like something from outer space. But with fingerless mitts my life finally got a reason! (ok not really true but...) And my yarn stash got bigger...
Most of the items I knit are after my own patterns. I like to have the full controll that making your own gives you. So I haven´t got any links with patterns to give you all that read this this time. All the ones below are mostly made of superwash, with other yarns and pearls as decoration.



6 comments:

lora said...

Very nice. I like your blog, too. Pulsvarmare sounds like "pulse warmer". Did I just learn some Swedish?

Veronica said...

Adoring the black ones! <3

carolynhannah said...

These are fabulous- great to have the creative spirit.

Carolyn

Hilary said...

What a great way to incorporate that fun yarn!

Bernadette said...

I love the first two with the accent bands of colorful yarn - really pretty! The beading is lovely, too - something I have not tried yet with my knitting... Hmmm... (the wheels are turning...)

H said...

Lora - you are SO very right !! you have learned swedish !! We do also use the word pulsvarmer in Denmark.

Lillemor du er vældig dygtig - superb blog - meget inspiration, tack så mycket for at dela det med os ;-)
Translated to english: Lillemor you are very clever- superb blog - a lot of inspiration, thanks for sharing with us ;-)

Happy knitting from
Hanne in Denmark ;-)